A little goodbye present for my room-mate, who was moving away the other day. Guess what drink he likes?
I’ll did it as drawing for Inktober. First time I tried my self-made canvasses, and I love it:
- I’m flexible with the size.
- It’s fast to work on: I can fill whole areas in a swoop – and then erase parts.
- The amount of detail I can get with scratching is amazing.
- It’s on hardboard, so durable, and can be hung on walls without frames.
- The finishing after putting varnish on it just looks great. It gets this even matte sheen.
More to come.
If you like it, please consider Ink-Art project on Patreon, so I can create more, and share tutorials about how to create the canvasses.