Do you want to get painted, but you’re unsure if you want to buy?
Right now a group of artists in Amsterdam including me are doing portrait sessions where buying is optional. This is a great chance for people who want to get painted, and see the result before committing to buy.
- You can choose from several artists the picture you like most.
- Generally it’s to really fair prices (the pricing depends on the artists).
- Usually you can get photos of the results.
- We artists can train for free, as we don’t have to pay a model.
- We get the chance to sell, if we work well.
- We meet nice people
What Where When:
- 3 hour portrait session.
- Location: Amsterdam, Galerie Stoker.
- The “when” is flexible, mostly we do it Fridays at 15 o’clock.
Contact either me or Maroesja Lacunes who had the idea and organizes the portrait sessions. We can then discuss scheduling and other details.
Ignore the following Direct text link test, to the Kaisa image.