Links to art from me, other artists – and just different interesting pages.
Other Sites by me:
- Henrik’s CgHub – looks like his website is gone, but some of his art is on CGHub
- Heavy Unit Design – Mike Hill’s blog, with lot’sa sketches and tech art in 2d and 3d.
- Maroesja Lacunes – Maroesja’s page, with nice portraits.
- VG-Heart – Nadia’s blog – delicious colors!
- David Smit – David’s portfolio with great characters and linearts. He also has an art blog!
- Melting Cat – Website of Ramon. Inspiring art, great style.
- Tiourina – Svetlana Tiourinas page with very dreamy fine art paintings.
- Lost Corner – Website of Wanja. Great pencil art to be found there.
Great Art Blogs:
- Ashley Wood Blog – Ashley Wood posts lots of awesome work.
- CG Unit blog – great art every day
- Crayon Box of Doom – Blog by Thomas Scholes – amazingly atmospheric paintings.
- Gurney Journey – The blog of the amazing artist James Gurney.
- Things… – Seriously, this digital artist is not from this world.
- Trash is my all… – Blog with incredible art by Ivan Solyaev.
- Danis World – The kind of artist that makes you wan’t to give up painting. *sigh*
- The Art of LD Austin – An amazing talent. Wonderfully loose digital art with a classic fantasy touch.
- Lines and Colors – Blog by Charley Parker with art discoveries – with a similar taste to mine, but backs it up with much more interesting information.
- Thom Tenery’s Art – Thom Tenery really manages the rare feat to be abstract and realistic at the same time. Stunning gallery. He’s also got a blog.
- Raw Thought – Aaron Swartz – really smart guy, writing about the web, science, philosophy, politics – everything I helplessly care about too
- The Technium – Kevin Kellys extremely insigthful blog – worth the long read
- Seth’s Blog – I’m not sure how one person could possibly write something interesting every day. Seth Godin somehow does it.
- Nassim N. Taleb’s Facebook account – Nassim Nicholas Taleb is proving that facebook can be deep. He updates with little lines of philosophy and parts of the books he works on.